To supply safe, uninterrupted water and wastewater services to Princeton residents and businesses. Recording the consumption of those services in an accurate and timely manner. The City of Princeton purchases water and delivers the wastewater to the North Texas Municipal Water District (NTMWD).
Sign-Up for Water Services
To sign-up for Water and Services, visit GovQA online and select submit a request then select utilities-connect new water service.
If you would like to receive your monthly water bill via email, please download, complete, and return this form to the Utility Department or you may email the form to Clifine Fisher.
Pay by Phone Available
The City of Princeton is now offering pay by phone through an automated system, 24 hours a day. It's a convenient way to pay your bill on your own time. All you need to do is call 877-545-9757 with your account number.
Online Bill Pay Available
Assistance with Utility Bills
Whether you are facing a short-term financial issue or are on a limited or fixed income, we understand paying your bills can be challenging at times. To help make your bills more manageable, and to prevent service interruptions, one of these organizations may be able to assist you.
- Application for Utility Service (PDF)
- Assistance with Utility Bill (PDF)
- Bank Draft Authorization Form (PDF)
- Construction Meter Application (PDF)
- Customer Payment Arrangement (PDF)
- Disconnect Service Request Form (PDF)
- Discontinue Bank Draft Form (PDF)
- Transfer Service Form (PDF)
- Water Adjustment Form (PDF)