- Municipal Court
Welcome to Princeton Municipal Court
Preliminary / Show Cause Hearing
If you are granted approval for a Virtual Court Hearing (Zoom), please visit, the Zoom Join Call page at your scheduled court time and follow the directions below:
- If you are using a phone, you must download the Zoom app and allow microphone and camera access.
- If you are using a PC or tablet, you must have a webcam, microphone, and speakers (most laptops have these), then visit the Zoom Join Call page.
- Once you are ready to video conference with the Judge, use the meeting ID number and passcode on this page on your scheduled virtual court date.
Current Preliminary / Show Cause Hearing Zoom Meeting Information
- Meeting ID: 853 569 5564
- Passcode: 734459
Court is held on the 1st Tuesday of every month
The Jury trial scheduled at 3:30 PM today has been canceled.
The trial schedule is subject to change without advance notification.
- Juvenile Hearing at 9am
- Virtual Hearing at 10:30am
- Indigent hearing at 12pm
- Preliminary, Pretrial, and Show Cause hearing at 1:30pm
- Bench and Jury trials will be discretionary.
Request for Records
Requests for records held by the Princeton Municipal Court should be directed to the court clerks. In accordance with Sections 552.003(1)(B)(i) and 552.0035 of the Texas Public Information Act (Government Code Chapter 552), access to information collected, assembled, or maintained by the Princeton Municipal Court is governed by rules adopted by the Supreme Court of Texas and other applicable law. Judicial records such as case dispositions cannot be obtained through public information requests submitted to the City of Princeton.
If you have any questions please get in touch with the Court at 972-736-2416, ext. 2 to initiate the process, thank you.
We Welcome Your Feedback
Help us improve your experience by taking our short survey.