To communicate City initiatives, programs, services and events through public awareness, engagement and transparency.
What is Community Engagement?
The Community Engagement Department encourages and supports all city departments and the residents of Princeton to work collaboratively to build positive relationships, promote innovative avenues to be involved, informed, and engaged through enhanced communication to further develop communication networks of informed stakeholders.
- Brand standards and logo management
- Community outreach
- Media relations
- Publications including newsletters, videos, etc.
- Social media
- Special events
- Website content
- Press Release - Warrant Round-Up
- Press Release - Fire Station #3 Grand Opening
- Press Release - Princeton PD Launches tip411 Anonymous Tip System
- Press Release - City of Princeton Implements CivicReady Mass Notification Solution
- Press Release - City of Princeton Launces App
- Press Release - Tragedy Strikes Princeton Fire Department
- Press Release - City of Princeton Annual Toy Drive